6.1 Virtual Learning Starter Kit
Looking to teach the Read Side by Side Reading Program virtually? Purchase this starter kit and you will receive:
- 1 Copy of the NEW Reusable Notebook: The notebook will be shipped to the address provided.
- 6.1 Scope and Sequence for Virtual Learning: A digital file will be sent to the email provided immediately after purchase.
Description of the Reusable Notebook:
The reusable notebook is a smart solution for the virtual classroom. For the teacher, the reusable notebook:
- Replaces the classroom easel
- Allows for hand-written note-taking during lessons
- Can be easily scanned using a smart phone
- Files can be saved to a virtual platform
- Pages can be erased and used again and again!
Description of the Scope and Sequence:
The scope and sequence outlines how to scale-back instruction to accommodate a virtual or hybrid schedule:
- 2 days for virtual learning
- 2 days for virtual assignments
- 1 day for office hours
Teachers will need a copy of the read-aloud and book club guides in order to teach the lessons. This 20+ page document includes:
- An outline of daily read-aloud lessons and assignments
- An outline of daily book club lessons and assignments
- An outline of daily writing lessons and assignments
- Suggested social-emotional activities
- Tips for teaching virtually
Copyright & Fair Use Guidelines: The file may be shared with other teachers within your building. Please do not share the file publicly or with other teachers outside of your building.